Experienced New Jersey Family Law Attorney Helps You Find a Brighter Future
Proven North Brunswick lawyer provides trusted counsel to families
When your family life intersects with the legal system, it’s easy to feel unsure about where to turn. You’re likely to be stressed while you’re searching for answers. With the help of an experienced, certified family lawyer, you have the best chance of achieving a favorable outcome. My firm, Deborah A. Rose, PC, is dedicated to helping people like you. As a family law attorney based in North Brunswick, I’ve been guiding New Jerseyans throughout Middlesex, Mercer, Somerset, and other New Jersey counties through a range of domestic legal concerns for nearly 35 years. Whether you seek counsel for divorce, child custody, child support or domestic violence, you can trust in my commitment to advocate for your best interests.
Committed advocate makes a difference in your case
You don’t have to navigate the family court system alone. The right lawyer can guide you every step of the way, advocating for you and your children. Clients in Middlesex County and neighboring areas have chosen me to represent them for several reasons, including my:
- Background and reputation — I am a Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney. I have also earned a Distinguished℠ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® for high professional achievement. And in recognition of my knowledge of the law, professionalism, collegiality and mentorship, I was proud to receive the Edward Schoifet Family Law Award from the Middlesex County Bar Association in 2018.
- Flexible approach — Some clients benefit from aggressive in-court advocacy. Others prefer someone who can negotiate a settlement with the other side. Sometimes, a mediator can help resolve issues out of court. I’m open to any approach that serves your interests and helps you move forward.
- Commitment to client service — I’ve kept my firm small because I believe every client deserves one-on-one attention from their attorney. When you have questions, I’ll answer them as promptly as possible, and you’ll always be informed about what’s happening in your case.
My services are tailored to meet your individual needs, and if you’re worried about fees, please know that I seek to keep my services affordable and offer several payment plan options.
Dedicated family lawyer protects your interests
My North Brunswick firm handles nearly every issue involved in the world of family law:
- Divorce — I will work to ensure you’re treated fairly at every phase of your divorce. As both a skilled mediator and strong litigator and negotiator, I will advise on the best course of action to end your marriage with as little stress as possible.
- Child custody and support — I draw on extensive experience helping parents find workable solutions that benefit their children and protect their parental bond in child custody and child support matters.
- Domestic violence — I help clients pursue restraining orders when they have been harmed or threatened with domestic violence of all types. If you’ve been wrongly accused, I will assert your rights.
Whether your case is best suited for negotiation, mediation or the courtroom, you can trust me to represent you effectively and set you and your children up for future success.
Contact an experienced Middlesex County family law attorney
Deborah A. Rose, PC, in North Brunswick, helps people throughout New Jersey navigate family law issues through aggressive advocacy and caring support. To schedule an initial free consultation, please call 732-821-3055 or contact me online today.